Order by 9pm for collection in store from 12pm midday the next day.
The Click & Collect service is available for the majority of, but not all, items online. Please check the individual product page(s) to see whether the item is available for this service. If the product is not available, the ‘Click & Collect’ icon will be greyed out.
How to use Click & Collect:
1. Place your order online. As part of the checkout process you will be offered the choice of home delivery or Click & Collect (if available for the product(s) you have selected). Please select a store you have previously collected from, or enter a town or postcode for a choice of nearby stores that offer this service.
2. We will let you know when your order arrives in your chosen store. You will receive a ‘ready for collection’ email.
3. Please head to the Click & Collect collection point to pick up your order - details of the collection point will be in your confirmation email, and you can also visit our store finder. Alternatively, please ask any member of staff upon your arrival at the store.
4. What to bring when collecting your order. Please bring a copy of your confirmation email (either printed or on your phone) together with either a bank card with your name on it, or an alternative form of photo ID.
5. Please also note that if you have purchased your click & collect order using an American Express card you will be required to present this card upon collection
Get deals from Debenhams sent directly to your email before others hear about it.